- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- Optional: Vegan butter, olive oil or butter of your choice
- Sea salt
- Remove the husks from the corn. Use your fingers or a brush to remove the fine strands of corn silk.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, covered, over high heat. Salt the water if you want.
- Add the corn. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Use tongs to carefully remove from the water.
- Serve as is or with optional vegan butter, olive oil or butter of your choice. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt if you want.