- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- Optional: Vegan butter, olive oil or butter of your choice
- Sea salt
- Remove the husks from the corn. Use your fingers or a brush to remove the fine strands of corn silk.
- Add about ½ inch of water on the bottom of a medium-size pot.
- Place a steamer basket inside. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the corn to the pot, on top of the steamer basket. Cover the pot and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Serve as is or with optional vegan butter, olive oil or butter of your choice.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt if you want.