- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- Optional: Vegan butter, olive oil or butter of your choice
- Sea salt
- Remove the husks from the corn. Use your fingers or a brush to remove the fine strands of corn silk.
- Place ½-inch of water on the bottom of a pressure cooker or an Instapot. You can place a trivet on top if you want.
- Place the corn in the pressure cooker or Instapot. Cover with lid and seal it. Bring up to pressure over medium-high heat. Once the pressure is high you can reduce the heat but keep it high enough to maintain pressure for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat. Transfer the pressure cooker from the heat to a trivet to cool and let the pressure reduce naturally.
- Once the pressure has fully released, carefully remove the lid and serve. Serve as is or with optional vegan butter, olive oil or butter of your choice. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt if you want.