As a Plant-Based Cooking Mastery Student here are a few of the benefits you’ll receive:
- Instructional cooking videos
- Informative webinar classes
- 12 live, recorded Q & A calls with Christine (3 per month)
- Suggested shopping list
- Menu planning guidance
- PDF copies of recipes & curriculum materials
- Email support from Christine between sessions
- Recipe homework assignments with feedback from Christine
- Certificate of completion and transformational knowledge and skills that will last a lifetime!
Payment in Full: $2,497 + $25 Course Materials Access Fee
Payment Plan: $250 for 10 months + $25 Course Materials Access Fee
Comprehensive Certificate Program also includes:
- Two 25-minute Private Coaching Sessions with Christine
- Private Facebook Group
- Access to expert interviews
Ready to begin a new chapter in your life?
About your instructor:
- Christine Waltermyer is the founder and owner of the Natural Kitchen Cooking School. Leading Wellness Chef, Christine is a transformational teacher and published author as well. Christine specializes in nourishing whole food cooking.
- Christine has appeared on Ebru TV’s Daily Connection show as a regularly featured chef. A personal chef clients have included Grammy award-winning A-list celebrities, professional athletes and busy moms and families.
- Christine has been a consultant and recipe developer for Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s book, “Super Immunity,” Dr. Neal Barnard’s book, “Power Foods for the Brain” and thejewishfoodhero.com.
- Christine has taught cooking classes for the Cancer Project and at The Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health with Michio Kushi, the legendary founder of the natural foods movement. Christine has been a featured instructor at the North American Vegetarian Society’s Vegetarian Summerfest, the Chicago VegFest, The Great Pennsylvania Flavorfest, Bethlehem VegFest, The Seed in NYC, The Kushi Institute Summer Conference and the New Orleans Veggie Fest. Christine has been the subject of numerous newspaper and magazine articles, including Princeton’s U.S. 1 Magazine and The Asbury Park Press. Christine has written articles for VegNews Magazine and Lilipoh Magazine.
- Christine is a graduate of Millersville University, the Kushi Institute and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Christine is a certified life coach through the Coach Training Alliance. It is Christine’s passion to help her clients and students create radiant health.
Christine can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org