1. Use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in your bath. Add ½- 1 cup to your bath water along with Epsom salts and lavender essential oil for a relaxing and detoxifying bath.
2. DIY Apple Cider Vinegar All-Purpose Cleaner: 1 part water, 1 part ACV, 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil. Mix in a spray bottle.
3. To get rid of bad breath—add ½ Tablespoon to a cup of water, and gargle for 10 seconds at a time until the cup is empty.
4. Helps with upset stomach—holds antibiotic properties and pectin which soothe the stomach. Try this “Digestion Mocktail” with ACV and ginger. (Ginger is also known for its stomach-soothing properties.)
5. Use ACV in place of balsamic vinegar in salad dressing. See below for an awesome salad dressing recipe!Print
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a glass dressing bottle. Shake it up and pour over your favorite salad. Refrigerate leftovers.