It’s Springtime, and that means it’s time to treat your skin to a little extra TLC in the form of nice exfoliating treatment.
Nothing will do that better than a coffee sugar scrub. The sugar and ground coffee beans gently remove dead skin cells, while the caffeine in the coffee grounds helps to stimulate circulation and give you a nice spring glow!
The vanilla and cinnamon add a calming aromatherapy aspect, so you will feel delicious during and after this spa treatment.
Be sure to test out a small area on your skin first. You can use this on your face and/or all over your body. For an extra intensive facial treatment leave it on for 15 minutes, even up to an hour and then gently remove with warm water.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (100 gr)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 gr)
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil (130 ml)
- 1/2 cup ground coffee (100 gr)
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3-4 drops vitamin E oil
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla beans
- 4 drops vanilla essential oil
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight jar. Use once or twice a week for baby soft skin that glows.
* Note that your bathtub WILL get messy as you rinse off your scrub but it will wash away easily.