Makes 1 parfait
- ⅔ cup finished basic chia pudding
- 3.5 ounces frozen dragon fruit puree
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds
- In a blender, add the chopped apple and frozen dragon fruit puree. Blend until smooth. You can add some fruit juice or maple syrup while blending if needed to keep it moving.
- In a 6-ounce glass mason jar, add a few spoonfuls of the dragonfruit and apple puree on the bottom.
- Add ⅓ cup of the chia seed pudding. Add another layer of the dragon fruit and apple puree. Repeat the process until full.
- Top with some pomegranate seeds on top.