Makes 1 parfait
- 1 cup finished basic chia pudding
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or carob powder
- A small piece of your favorite chocolate bar or carob bar
- Chopped peanuts
- In 2 separate bowls, add ½ cup of chia seed pudding to each bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder or carob powder to 1 bowl, and the peanut butter to the other bowl. Mix both together until fully blended. You can add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup to each bowl for added sweetness and a smooth consistency.
- In a 6-ounce mason jar, add a couple of spoonfuls of the cocoa chia pudding on the bottom. Add a layer of the peanut butter chia pudding mixture on top. Repeat the process until full.
- Grate a chocolate bar on a grater or use a zesting tool to create chocolate shavings. Cut off a small square of chocolate as well. Place the square on top, along with the chocolate shavings and chopped peanuts to garnish the parfait.