- 1/2 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 package Siete brand Almond Flour Grain-free Tortillas
- Olive oil
- 1 package Jackfruit Company Pulled Pork (vegan & gluten free)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- In a small bowl place a couple tablespoons of the onion. Add 1 tablespoon of the lime juice and a pinch of salt. Rub with your fingers and set aside.
- Make the cabbage slaw: In a medium size bowl, place the shredded green cabbage, mustard, maple syrup, remaining lime juice and mayo. Mix together and set aside.
- In a heated skillet, over medium heat, add a teaspoon or two of the olive oil and the remaining onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the Jackfruit pulled pork. Cook and stir until fully heated and a little browned.
- Heat the tortillas: Warm a cast iron skillet over low heat. Once the skillet is hot you can add a tortilla, flipping frequently to prevent burning. Note: Almond flour tortillas burn more easily than traditional tortillas. Once the tortilla has been warmed evenly on both sides, place it on a plate and cover with a towel. Continue until you have warmed all of the tortillas.
- Assemble the tacos: Place a tortilla on a plate. Add some of the Jackfruit pulled pork, a little cabbage slaw, a few slices of avocado, a pinch of marinated red onions and cilantro or parsley. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve topped with lime wedges.