- 2–3 tablespoons of your favorite salad dressing – I used a balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup cooked sliced golden or red beets
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- ½ cup cooked white beans
- Fresh parsley as desired
- 1 cup salad greens
- On the bottom of a glass mason jar, place the salad dressing.
- Using a wide-mouth funnel, add your other ingredients, starting with the celery. On top of that add a layer of beets, then cucumber, red onion, black olives, and white beans.
- Last, add the parsley and salad greens on top.
- Cover and store in your fridge. This will keep for a couple of days. Just before serving, shake it up to coat the salad with the dressing. Enjoy right out of the jar or transfer it to a plate or bowl to serve.