- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1–2 tablespoons water, or as needed
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch fresh grated ginger or ginger powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (or tamari or shoyu)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup red radish, sliced or diced
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup mung bean sprouts, rinsed well
- 1 cup salad greens
- Mix all salad dressing ingredients together and adjust seasoning to taste. The dressing should be a creamy, smooth consistency. On the bottom of a glass mason jar, place a few tablespoons of this salad dressing.
- Using the wide mouth funnel, add your red radish and brown rice. Then add cilantro and cucumber. Add the mung bean sprouts and top it off with your salad greens to fill.
- Cover and store in your fridge. This will keep for a couple of days. Just before serving, shake it up to coat the salad with the dressing. Enjoy right out of the jar or transfer it to a plate or bowl to serve.