Tahini Orange Salad Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sesame tahini (sesame seed butter)
- A few pinches sea salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice or apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup green beans (cooked and chopped)
- ½ cup delicata squash, diced and precooked and diced
- ½ cup cooked pinto beans or black beans
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup endive, chopped
- ½ cup cooked organic corn kernels (pre-cooked and cooled)
- ½ avocado, pitted, scooped out and diced
- 1 cup salad greens
- ½ cup sliced almonds or chopped walnuts
- Mix all salad dressing ingredients together and adjust seasoning to taste. The dressing should be a creamy, smooth consistency. On the bottom of a glass mason jar, place a few tablespoons of this salad dressing.
- Using the wide mouth funnel, add the green beans and delicata squash. Then add the beans, and quinoa. Add endive, corn, avocado and salad greens, topped off with some nuts.
- Cover and store in your fridge. This will keep for a couple of days. Just before serving, shake it up to coat the salad with the dressing. Enjoy right out of the jar or transfer it to a plate or bowl to serve.