- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ½ cups cooked rice (I used red rice)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- ½ cup peas
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat and add the sesame oil and onion. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and mushrooms. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and the coconut aminos. Stir and cook for 5 more minutes. You can cover the pot if you want, to help the vegetables to soften.
- Last, add the bok choy, and cook for one more minute.
- Season with extra Coconut Aminos if you want.
Note: Chopped garlic and ginger can also be added to this dish when cooking the onions.