Natural Cooking Mastery
The road map you need to a whole foods diet you’ll enjoy
(Even If You’re New to Plant-Based Cooking)
What is Natural Cooking Mastery?
Natural Cooking Mastery was developed by Chef Christine Waltermyer during her many years of experience cooking for elite private chef clients, as well as teaching cooking classes and a natural chef training program.
When you put into practice the cooking techniques and recipes taught in the Natural Cooking Mastery Program, you’ll have access to all the training materials you need to create mouth-watering recipes that support lasting health.
What People are Saying
I learned so much!
It was really helpful with changing my basic eating habits. The ideas just made it really easy.”
– Anna K.
Really enjoyed it.
I got into the program to try and develop some culinary skills along with some healthy habits. I just completed the program and feel like I’m ready to tackle the world.
– Ed R.
No strict rules of dieting
Now I eat healthier and know more about vegetables and grains. I’m more open to try new things.
– Giovana V.
A big breakthrough
I wasn’t sure of the benefit of taking the class versus doing my own research… but after taking the class I realized there was a lot more you had to offer which I don’t think I would have found on my own.
– Mani C.
Hi, my name is Christine Waltermyer.
I’m the founder and owner of the Natural Kitchen Cooking School.
Being a mom, a wellness chef, as well as a busy entrepreneur, I know the importance of preparing delicious yet well-balanced meals for my family and the distress of not always having the time to do so.
It takes knowledge of the right foods as well as proper food planning to consistently serve up meals that help you be the best version of you. Interacting with my clients made me realize that not many people understand how to do this.
This led me down a path of developing a step-by-step approach to cooking meals made from natural, whole foods; a healthy approach that is simple, saves time, and is tastier and more fun than you ever thought possible. That’s how the Natural Cooking Mastery Program came to be.
In the Natural Cooking Mastery Program I share culinary experience and knowledge I’ve gained cooking for a varied clientele including top-level CEOs, Grammy Award-winning musicians, and pro athletes.
By the time you’re done with this Program you will learn why cooking naturally is the best and the right foods and recipes to create meals that are great for your body (and your family).
Inside The Natural Cooking Mastery Program
The easy way to switch to whole, unprocessed food and holistic health. You will learn the specifics of whole food meals, the benefits of each ingredient, and how to cook them the right way.
Over 40 various recipes for everyday meals, and over 50 instructional videos, ready for you. With the easy-to-cook and delicious recipes that you’ll find in the Natural Cooking Mastery Program, you will learn how to develop meal plans not only for yourself, but also for your family.
Learn about the benefits of each unprocessed or minimally processed ingredient and its impact on your health. This will help you to plan meals according to your physical and mental activity.
- Glorious Grains: Varieties, Storage & Prep
- What’s Up with Gluten?
- Grain Cooking Styles
- Veggie Power
- Sea Vegetables 101
- Vegetable Selection, Storage & Prep Webinar
- How to Wash a Leek Instructional Video
- What are “Nightshades?”
- Pressure Cooked Brown Rice
- Basic Pot Cooked Brown Rice
- Vegetable Fried Brown Rice
- Farro with Sundried Tomatoes
- Oatmeal Using Whole Oat Groats
- Basic Millet
- Millet Caulifower “Mashed Potatoes”
- Amaranth Porridge
- Basic Quinoa
- Quinoa Tabbouleh
- Quinoa Rice Pudding
- Polenta Cake
- Whole Grain Vegan Crabcakes
- Vegetarian Sushi
- Bean Varieties, Basic Prep & Cooking Methods
- Bean Products – Tofu, Tempeh and more
- Protein Options
Recipes from the Vegetable Kingdom:
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Carrot Hot Dogs
- Sea Veggie Strudel
- My Favorite Kale Salad
- Cauliflower Rice
- Rainbow Slaw
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How to Wash & Cook Kale 3 Ways
- Kitchen Tools
- Stocking Your Pantry
- Knife Sharpening
- Knife Basics – Selection, Blade Protection, Knife Grip & Holding Hand Grip
- Knife Skills – Vegetable Cuts
- Basic Cooking Methods
- Shopping List
- Efficient Prep Station Set Up
Lean Protein Recipes:
- Lentil Loaf
- Homemade Hummus
- Spaghetti Squash with Lentil-Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Adzuki Bean Soup
Soups, Stews & the Sweet Life
- Introduction to Soups & Stews
- Healthy Eating on the Go
- Menu Planning & Healthy Eating Meal Prep
- Anglo-Indian Mulligatawny Soup
- Southwestern Bean Stew
- Moroccan Vegetable Stew over Couscous
- Magical Miso Soup
Dress it up
- Introduction to Condiments, Dressings & Sauces
- Fermented Foods
- Family Cooking
- Pesto Pasta
- Carrot Beet Marinara Sauce (aka No-Mato Sauce)
- Cooked Fruit Compote
- Broccoli Stem Pickles
- Homemade Sauerkraut
Detox & Renewal
- Gentle Detoxification Techniques
- Benefits of Hot Towel Body Rub
- Kitchen Pharmacy: Using Every Day Foods as Home Remedies
- How to Have a Healthy Home
- Ame Kuzu Japanese Sweet Drink
- Sweet Vegetable Drink to Ease Hypoglycemia
- Festive Food & Entertaining
- Beautifood: Foods that Help Enhance Natural Beauty
- Healthy Desserts (Refined Sugar-Free!)
- Summer Rice Paper Rolls
You’ll learn about
- Prepping Your Kitchen For Natural Cooking
- Different Types of Grains and How To Prepare Them
- Land and Sea Vegetables
- Plant-Based Protein Alternatives
- Making Yummy Soups & Stews
- Condiments, Dressings and Sauces
- Detox & Healing Diets
- Foods For Festive Times
This Program Includes
- Over 50 Instructional Videos
- Over 40 Printable Recipes
- Access to Natural Cooking Mastery Facebook Group
USD per month
USD per year
(Get 2 months FREE!)