Turn your body into your companion in reaching life’s goals, with
Plant-Based Cooking Mastery
Do you want 2019 to be the year of your total transformation, from the inside out?
Or, let’s be more specific…
- To be more productive at work, get noticed and promoted.
- To help your mind function better, so you can come up with great project ideas, or even a new business idea!
- To be in harmony with yourself, able to solve problems or issues you might be having with family and friends.
- To achieve your ideal weight, and never have to diet again!
Let me guess: It’s not the first year you’ve been thinking about improving your life.
YOUR BODY HAS TO CATCH UP WITH YOUR HEAD if you want to get results.
And you’ve probably never thought of it, but here are the most common symptoms of an unhealthy diet:
- Feeling unmotivated on a daily basis
- Waking up feeling tired
- Low energy
- Problems with sleep
- Anxiety and/or issues with depression
Doesn’t it look like ALL of these things are holding you back?
This is why successful people pay tons of attention to their health, to what they eat, and how much they move every day.
In fact, they put it in their daily schedule, because they understand, that…
YOU CAN’T CHANGE YOUR LIFE, OR ANY PART OF IT, WITH THE SAME LIFESTYLE AND EATING HABITS YOU HAVE NOW.
In other words, if you want to transform your life and use the full potential of your brain – without changing the way you feed this brain, it will just lead to generating the same thoughts and decisions, all over again.
So my questions for you today are:
- Are you ready to break the habit of your body holding you back?
- Are you ready to make a healthy, tasteful and vitamin-rich meal part of your daily routine?
- Are you ready to experience the renewed, fully-functioning and BEST version of yourself?
THIS IS WHAT THE PLANT-BASED COOKING PROGRAM IS ALL ABOUT!
More specifically, in this program you will learn:
- The easy way to switch to whole, unprocessed food and holistic health.
You will learn the specifics of plant-based meals, benefits of each ingredient and how to cook them the right way.
- Over 40 various recipes for everyday meals, and over 50 instructional videos, ready for you.
With the easy to cook, and delicious recipes provided in the course, you will be able to develop a wide variety of combinations and meal plans – not only for yourself, but also for your family, friends and co-workers.
- Plan your meal, according to your activity.
You’ll learn about the benefits of each plant-based ingredient, and its impact on your body and your brain. That will help you to plan the meals according to your physical and mental activity.
Remember: we’re using FOOD for our everyday LIVING.
The bottom line: Following easy steps and rules, your body will become your companion in reaching every single goal you have – instead of holding you back.
Here are just a few examples of what Plant-Based Food and its ingredients mean for your body:
– It includes minerals like potassium and magnesium, which regulate fluid balance in your body and provide you with cellular energy, which is necessary for your brain’s function.
– It’s a great source of vitamins C, K and E, which promote collagen and calcium production. As the result, you can increase your chances of slowing down aging.
– Antioxidants, like those found in grapes, decrease oxidative stress.
– Plants are naturally low in trans-fat, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
As the result, a plant-based food lifestyle can help to:
– Reduce your risk of cancer
– Reduce your risk of heart disease
– Reduce your risk of diabetes
– Reduce high levels of cholesterol
WHAT’S EVEN MORE AMAZING – IS THAT YOU DON’T NEED TO HAVE ANY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN COOKING TO ENROLL IN THIS PROGRAM!
Seriously, I made sure that even COMPLETE BEGINNERS would feel comfortable learning in this course, receiving all the necessary information, and applying these skills into practice.
“I’m a busy entrepreneur and mom myself, and I know what it takes to get a tasty homemade meal on the table for myself and my family. But believe me, it makes the difference – and I found the way to make it healthy and doable.
I’ve worked over the years with TOP-level CEO’s, busy and successful GRAMMY Award-winning musicians, PRO Athletes, and many others. And I’ve learned what it takes to be successful.
The right foods can help you have mental clarity, focus, determination, and even self-confidence.
In the Plant-Based Cooking Program I share all my experience and knowledge that I gained, working in this sphere for the past 15 years. And I ensure you, that after its completion, you will know the right way to feed your body, to get the maximum out of its potential.”
~ Christine Waltermyer
PLANT-BASED COOKING MASTERY
- Kitchen Tools
- Stocking Your Pantry
- Knife Sharpening
- Knife Basics – Selection, Blade Protection, Knife Grip & Holding Hand Grip
- Knife Skills – Vegetable Cuts
- Basic Cooking Methods
- Shopping Tips
- Efficient Prep Station Set Up
- Glorious Grains: Varieties, Storage & Prep
- What’s Up with Gluten?
- Grain Cooking Styles
- Pressure Cooked Brown Rice
- Basic Pot Cooked Brown Rice
- Vegetable Fried Brown Rice
- Farro with Sundried Tomatoes
- Oatmeal Using Whole Oat Groats
- Basic Millet
- Millet Caulifower “Mashed Potatoes”
- Amaranth Porridge
- Basic Quinoa
- Quinoa Tabbouleh
- Quinoa Rice Pudding
- Polenta Cake
- Whole Grain Vegan Crabcakes
- Vegetarian Sushi
Vegetables From The Land And Sea
- The Nutritious Trio: Roots, Rounds and Leafy Greens
- Sea Vegetables 101
- Vegetable Selection, Storage & Prep Webinar
- How to Wash a Leek Instructional Video
- What are “Nightshades?”
Recipes from the Vegetable Kingdom:
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Carrot Hot Dogs
- Sea Veggie Strudel
- My Favorite Kale Salad
- Cauliflower Rice
- Rainbow Slaw
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How to Wash & Cook Kale 3 Ways
Lean Protein, Beans & Other Plant-Based Protein Sources
- Bean Varieties, Basic Prep & Cooking Methods
- Bean Products – Tofu, Tempeh and more
- Protein Options
Lean Protein Recipes:
- Lentil Loaf
- Homemade Hummus
- Spaghetti Squash with Lentil-Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Adzuki Bean Soup
Soups & Stews
- Introduction to Soups & Stews
- Healthy Eating on the Go
- Menu Planning & Healthy Eating Meal Prep
- Anglo-Indian Mulligatawny Soup
- Southwestern Bean Stew
- Moroccan Vegetable Stew over Couscous
- Magical Miso Soup
Condiments, Dressings and Sauces
- Introduction to Condiments, Dressings & Sauces
- Fermented Foods
- Family Cooking
- Pesto Pasta
- Carrot Beet Marinara Sauce (aka No-Mato Sauce)
- Cooked Fruit Compote
- Broccoli Stem Pickles
- Homemade Sauerkraut
Detox & Healing Diets
- Gentle Detoxification Techniques
- Benefits of Hot Towel Body Rub
- Kitchen Pharmacy: Using Every Day Foods as Home Remedies
- How to Have a Healthy Home
- Ame Kuzu Japanese Sweet Drink
- Sweet Vegetable Drink to Ease Hypoglycemia
- Festive Food & Entertaining
- Beautifood: Foods that Help Enhance Natural Beauty
- Healthy Desserts (Refined Sugar-Free!)
- Summer Rice Paper Rolls
Becoming a Foodpreneur
Are you a Yoga teacher, Health Coach, Fitness Trainer, Bodywork Specialist – or just a health enthusiast, who would like to share your results through an online blog or social media pages?
Well, in this optional business module I included tips that you can use to incorporate plant-based cooking with your business, or turn it into your business.
Hundreds of students are currently using this knowledge to attract clients, develop their brand in social media and monetize their lifestyle.
This is an amazing opportunity you can start using today!
BECOMING A FOODPRENEUR
PLANT BASED COOKING FOR BUSINESS – DETAILS
- What’s your story? Finding your why
- What are your options as a Foodpreneur?
- Choosing your niche & market research
- Ideal customer avatar
- Creating a winning website
- How to create irresistible an opt-in offer
- Blogging 101
- How to take stunning food photos
- How to create your own cooking videos
- Newsletters that connect
- Online courses
- SEO & Website Optimization
How to Make Money as a Foodpreneur
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Affiliates, company endorsements & ads
- In-person services: private chef service, cooking lessons, catering, food product creation
- Coaching – one-on-one and group
Grow Your Following with Smart Marketing
- List building options
- Social media
- Live events & networking
- Online interview series
- Youtube Channels
NATURAL KITCHEN COOKING SCHOOL GRADUATES
Transitional Eating Coach & Food Blogger
Food Blogger & Cookbook Author
Chocolatier / Food Product Creator
Food Product Creator
Cooking Academy Founder
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR GRADUATES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the program run and how long does it take?
The VIP Private Plant-Based Cooking Mastery Coaching Program can be scheduled at any time.
The 8-Month Plant-Based Cooking Mastery Program runs from October 2019 to May 2020.
Classes (Recorded Live Calls) are held on the first three Tuesdays of each month, at 11 am EST.
Optional Foodpreneur Business Program takes place in June 2020.
(4 weekly classes every Tuesday in June, at 11 am EST)
Will I pass the program on my own, or is there support provided?
Christine and her team will provide you with support throughout the entire course, helping to motivate, inspire and guide you while you learn your new skills. To receive your Certificate of Completion, you must complete all required assignments.
Does the program offer some special ingredients that are difficult to find?
Students all over the world have taken this program and worked with ingredients that can be found in their area. All recipes can be adapted to accommodate dietary preferences, personal budget, allergies and available ingredients.
How difficult is it to follow all of the suggestions?
We make it easy to incorporate what you’re learning into your lifestyle. The pace of the program allows enough time to follow along without feeling overwhelmed. And if you ever do feel overwhelmed your instructor will be there to help.
What if I fail?
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way. If some unplanned life circumstance happens that truly prevents you from finishing the course material you can take the course again at no additional charge the next time it’s offered. At this point we offer the course once per year.
I’m very busy. How much time does the program take each week?
Generally about 3 to 4 hours per week. You will be watch instructional recipe videos and there is a weekly live 30 minute call. The live calls are generally held on the first three weeks out of each month, providing you with a “flex week” at the end of each month so you can catch up on any missed assignments. If you are unable to attend the live call there will always be a recording for you to watch later. After watching the instructional recipe videos you get a chance to recreate it in your own kitchen as your homework assignment. Some students complete homework assignments more quickly than others, so this will vary. After completing your cooking assignment you will email a photo of it (can be taken with your phone) for review and feedback.
My time zone is different from yours – can I still take the course?
Absolutely! From Vietnam to Vienna, a global community of students have successfully participated and graduated from this program. While live classes are held on Tuesdays at 1 pm Eastern Standard Time in the U.S., the replay enables you to learn from the material at a time that works for you. And if you ever need to hop on a coaching call with an instructor we can arrange that for you to provide you with customized guidance and answer your questions directly. In short, we are here for you!
STILL WONDERING IF THE PROGRAM IS GOOD FOR YOU?
I understand that you’ve probably read lots of false “promises” online. Which is why I’m offering you a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee!
Seriously… if you start the program, and find out that somehow you do not relate to it – we will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
Just email us – and we give you your money back.
This is how sure I am that this program will help you change your life for the better!