- 2 – 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 bunches asparagus
- Optional: 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp onion powder
- Also optional: sea vegetable powder
- Balsamic vinegar glaze
- Clean and remove the eyes on the potatoes, keeping the skins on. Remove any bad spots. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Remove the bottom 2-3 inches off the ends of the asparagus.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Don’t crowd the potatoes. Drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle an even layer of salt and some black pepper to taste.
- Rub the seasoning into the potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until fork tender but a little crispy on the outside.
- Boil a few inches of water in a pot. Once boiling, add the asparagus and a pinch of salt for 3 to 5 minutes or just until tender but still bright green. (Don’t overcook!) Remove the asparagus and rinse with cold water. Drizzle the cooked asparagus with some olive oil, and add a little salt and pepper taste.
- Add balsamic glaze to the asparagus and potatoes. Stir until evenly coated and gently combine the asparagus and potatoes. Enjoy!
Like this post? Want to share the article? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest boards!