1 tsp. sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 pounds red potatoes
2 bunches asparagus
Optional: 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp onion powder
Also optional: sea vegetable powder
Balsamic vinegar glaze
Like this post? Want to share the article? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest boards!
- Clean and remove the eyes on the potatoes, keeping the skins on. Remove any bad spots. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Remove the bottom 2-3 inches off the ends of the asparagus.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Don’t crowd the potatoes. Drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle an even layer of salt and some black pepper to taste.
- Rub the seasoning into the potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until fork tender but a little crispy on the outside.
- Boil a few inches of water in a pot. Once boiling, add the asparagus and a pinch of salt for 3 to 5 minutes or just until tender but still bright green. (Don’t overcook!) Remove the asparagus and rinse with cold water. Drizzle the cooked asparagus with some olive oil, and add a little salt and pepper taste.
- Add balsamic glaze to the asparagus and potatoes. Stir until evenly coated and gently combine the asparagus and potatoes. Enjoy!