- 2 packs Rising Moon Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Olive oil
- 1 pack of your favorite sausage (lots of great plant-based options out there!)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 small bunches baby broccoli (or broccolini or broccoli rabe) – steamed until tender
- 1/4 cup your favorite pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Mirin rice wine or white wine
- 1 Tablespoon currants
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Precook the ravioli according to package directions. Rinse and drain, then toss with a little olive oil and set aside. Slice the sausage on a diagonal and pan fry over medium heat in a little olive oil until lightly browned and crispy on the edges.
Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Add the onion and pinch of sea salt. Cook for a few minutes then add the garlic. Add the baby broccoli. Add remaining sea salt and pepper. Add the sausage and cook for a few minutes. Add the ravioli and currants and cook a few more minutes. Add the pesto and stir gently to combine.
Serve topped with lightly toasted pine nuts.
- Serving Size: 4