DIY this Valentine’s Day!
Learn how to make easy vegan white chocolate hearts. Using all natural ingredients from Basil Bandwagon Natural Market, Christine shows you how to make special gifts for your Sweetheart…Print
- 6 ounces Sunfood organic cacao butter, melted
- ⅓ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries (sugar free if possible)
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped goji berries
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops – ½ teaspoon SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme Sweetener
- Heat an inch of water in a saucepan. Place a metal bowl over it.
- Add the cacao and heat until melted. Add the protein powder, vanilla, sea salt and stevia drops. Whisk to blend. Working quickly, you use an immersion blender to blend smooth. Pour into silicone molds or an 8 x 8-inch dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the hemp hearts, dried cranberries and chopped goji berries across the tops. Place in the refrigerator to set for 2 to 4 hours.
- Carefully release the chilled hearts from the mold (or break the bark into random pieces). Place the chocolate in gift box of choice.
- The white chocolate will keep at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Or you can store in the refrigerator for a firmer texture.
Equipment: SIlicone heart-shaped molds (or you can just make bark in an 8 x 8-inch pan lined with parchment paper), pretty boxes for packaging
Like this post? Want to share the article? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest boards!